I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. As young as
4 years old I've played games and have always and always will be good
at them.
Video games is in my blood. My entire biological family have been gamers.
Kinda cool no? ;P
One thing I really like is seeing the evolution of games and gamers alike.
Games have come a very long way. They've totally advanced in graphics
and complexity. I remember being a kid and thinking the pre-rendered
cutscenes for Syphon Filter for the PS1 being totally realistic. Now look
at Final Fantasy XIII-2 and it's literally life-like.
God I feel so old reminiscing about my past.
Now the evolution of gamers. They haven't evolved very well. The skill
level of todays generation of gamers is low. They don't know much about
games. They prefer to use hacks to "improve" in the game and with the
inclusion of achievements/trophies there's no end to bad gamers.
I wouldn't call this coming generation gamers, but hackers as that does
seem to best describe them.
Not only that but gamers, from my younger generation, have changed as
well. They get angry at developers for the simplest of things and they get
really butthurt for no reason.
One thing I'll always love though are soundtracks to blockbuster games
like Halo, Killzone, Uncharted, and the 'The King of Fighters' King of
Soundtracks OST.
No comments:
Post a Comment