Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Personality Sucks

Well to me it does. Everyone calls me kind, amazing, handsome, funny, etc. BUT I do not believe it ;P

Why? You may ask. Well for a few reasons.


Whenever I make a new friend, which is really rare, I get... weird. I try making jokes but overdo it.
I try to start small talk but end up talking about me most of the time, and it's either that or I'm
talking about what I like most about the other person.

There's a certain dragon out there I feel I've weirded out a little bit too much.

I'm not sure if he'd want to talk again after I talked his ear off about how much I'm in love with
his art and what not.

Woe is me and all that jazz but I seriously have to learn to control myself and just be who I am
instead of showing off and cracking horrible jokes no one laughs to.


Just my thoughts on the matter. Go about your business now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment