Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Soul of ZWEI

So. I've been playing Soul Calibur V since the day it was released.

I really love one of the new characters who've joined the fray.

His name is Z.W.E.I (pronounced 'tsuvai'), which means 2 in German, and he has got to
be the hardest character to use.

His range is limited. He's very slow. Also he has average strength.

But what drew me to him were exactly those reasons. Also the werewolf part but oh well.

He commands a wolf spirit similar to the one seen in Tekken Tag Tournament. The one seen
behind Unknown. The spirits name is E.I.N which means 1 in German.

I'm of the few who actually use him though. He's a very underrated character. His design
is smooth and functional and it's cool Tekken might have another link to Soul Calibur other
than the Manji Clan and Yoshimitsu.

In the end. ZWEI is very hard to control and master. He's very slow moving. If you don't
think you can control him you probably can't.


I prefer ZWEI over all the characters. He demands skill to use.


ZWEI gets a 10/10 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment