The past couple years have been fighting game after fighting game. There was no end. Marvel vs Capcom 3, Ulimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, The King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Skull Girls, Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition, Mortal Kombat, Tekken Tag Tournament HD, Soul Calibur V, etc. There's even still Tekken X Street Fighter, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and many more coming out in the next few years.
But I see they're becoming more scarce. I enjoyed all of those games up there. I have owned them all at one point, but being jobless meant I had to trade to get games I wanted until eventually my only on disc game is Disgaea 4 which I'm loving.
Maybe I'm being too picky? Hmm... It'd just be nice to see a brand new fighter. Something no one has seen before.
All those up there had gotten boring at some point. The only ones I'd get back? KOF XIII, SCV, MK, and SSFIV.
I guess it's just me wanting too many fighters. Oh well! Blog post, GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment