Of course that's not the title but I wanted to make a quick blog post about the world. I'm not spoiling the story. You gotta read it once it's written.
I've been in the planning stages for a few months now and I've got a solid universe and history surrounding the universe.
Unlike the teen novels you read today about fallen angels, demons, vampires, and werewolves; I'm hoping to break the mold and make a story about angels.
In the universe there's 3 races of angels. Well technically there's 2 but I'll get into that in a bit.
The first race of angel are the religion based angels. The ones found more in religion. Humans with wings. They can use the Divine Source* and have elemental powers.
The second race are angels without wings, but can still use the Divine Source. Being unable to fly, but blessed with a higher intelligence than anyone else, they've built machines with the Divine Source as a fuel. They've combined the two together. Technology and holy power. They wear packs on their back. When used the light it creates takes the form of wings. It's like a jetpack and allows them the power of flight.
The final race no longer exists. No one knows their name but the stories go like this. They were powerful angels. Excellent fighters, extremely intelligent, and able to use the Divine Source to fuel their light based powers. They were worshiped as gods by humans. They oppressed the humans into making them believe they were the gods who created the heavens and the earth. The other two races couldn't take anymore. They were treated as slaves. They revolted and through the combined strength of elemental magic and divine machinery they were victorious.
In this world science was right. The Big Bang happened but it didn't only create that one universe. Multiple were created. The one fact that has been learned is everything exists.
*Divine Source: Created during the Big Bang. A realm of pure unimaginable power and it's filled with the most beautiful light. Only angels and other divine creatures can utilize this power.
That's pretty much it. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment