Saturday, July 7, 2012

I've Definitely Grown.

In mind and spirit.

A lot has happened over the past few years.

I was so weird when I was a young teen. I was umm... a typical furry. If you know what I mean.

It seems I've grown though. I've learned a lot. I've learned through pain and heartache. I've definitely changed as a person. I'm not the young emotional teen I was. I have my own values now. I have my own beliefs.

I've learned a great deal about myself and others. I know who I am. I know what makes me... me.

I've matured a lot too. I was rebellious as a young teen. I was super emotional. I got hurt way too easy. That's changed. I know what must be done. I have responsibilities. I've learned to control and suppress my emotions better, and don't ask why I do that. I do it for personal reasons. I'm stronger now. I can take a lot more pain. Emotionally.


Hm. I don't have a lot of friends. I've sworn off of relationships, especially the long distance variety.

I wouldn't change that though. I like who I have as friends. It doesn't matter how many friends you have. What matters is who your friends are.

I won't even change my personality. I've been seen as immature and as some stupid kid but ya know... I like that. I know those who judge me are far more worse than I am. They judge me. They are hypocrites in every manner. I'm immature? Ya... You go around fursuiting (Not that it's bad), Make animal noises in public, judge other people, and start gossip.

I just had fun and made funny jokes.

Anyways Blog Post done! I had to write something right?

No comments:

Post a Comment